Terms & Conditions
We hope that you enjoy using the Curb Hunger website and see the great work that the team carry out throughout the UK to tackle the ever increasing issue of homelessness. We are a dedicated team that seek innovative solutions to everyday issues. Use of the Curb Hunger website (‘the website’) is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Access and use of this site is provided by Curb Hunger. References in these terms to “we” or “us” or “our” refer to Curb Hunger.
- Curb Hunger reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions (‘T&Cs’) at any time. Please check these T&Cs on a regular basis for changes. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted will mean you accept the T&Cs as modified by the posted changes.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Copyright and trademarks in the content of the website is owned by Curb Hunger and/or its content suppliers / third parties. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Curb Hunger. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Curb Hunger to use any item displayed. Anybody may view any non-password protected areas of the website and use the information contained therein for their own personal use. Information or content from the website may not be reproduced or used for commercial gain without Curb Hunger’s prior written consent. Unauthorised use of such content is prohibited. Curb Hunger’s name and logo and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Curb Hunger and may not be used without Curb Hunger’s prior consent.
- This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Curb Hunger are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Curb Hunger be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. This site is made available for public viewing solely on the basis that the Curb Hunger excludes to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of use of this site, or reliance upon its contents. The material on this site is provided for general information only and is not intended as specific advice. Users who rely on the information in the site do so at their own risk.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Curb Hunger). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- We do not warrant that the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, or represent full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur as a result of you using this site.
- Curb Hunger takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Curb Hunger has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Curb Hunger approves of or endorses any
- other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary information.
- If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to or anywhere on the Curb Hunger website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Curb Hunger service, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where Curb Hunger reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England and Wales (or the law of Scotland if you live there) (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access to this site or any part of it without prior notice.
- You may not attempt to reverse engineer, hack into, or otherwise interfere with the architecture or operation of the website.
- You may not misuse the website in any way or use it for any illegal purposes.
- These T&Cs shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If these T&Cs are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately. If any of these T&Cs should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these T&Cs are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within that jurisdiction in which that T&C is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these T&Cs and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Curb Hunger is a registered charity in England and Wales (number 1181393) at Unit3 Old Dalby Trading Estate, Station Road, Old Dalby, Leicestershire, LE14 3NJ.